A National Initiative Comes to Connecticut!
The 10 Days initiative has been birthed in a visionary call from the Lord to his church. Every year until the Lord returns, on the ten days from Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur, the Lord is calling his people to unite in worship and in repentance and prayer to see His kingdom come to our needy communities and to speed the Lord’s return to our troubled world. We have watched this movement grow the past few years as more and more cities and states have “signed on” to the vision.
“Babylon refuses to mourn, but My people will mourn before My return”
- Are you eager to see the Lord’s hand move mightily in the state of Connecticut, and indeed our Nation?
- Do you believe the Spirit of Revival is already here?
- Is John 17 unity “Let them be one as we are one” part of your DNA?
- When you see tragedy strike or unrighteous rule, do you long for the Lord to intervene?
- Do you think the whole state needs to know: “God so loved Connecticut that He gave His only Son. Believe in Him and you shall not perish!” ?
This year, from September 13th to 23rd, let’s seek the face of God together for the great state of Connecticut!
Impact Connecticut is excited to trumpet this vision and support this initiative. Gatherings for worship, prayer, and repentance are planned all across our state during these 10 Days. Continue to check the calendar of events for updates and make plans to join us for one or more of the gatherings.