Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Start Time: 11:00am
End Time: 2:00pm
Greetings in the Name of the Lord,
You are personally invited to the CT 10 Days Summit next Wednesday June 15th from 11-2 at Wellspring Church.
Connecticut 10 Days Summit
Join your fellow leaders in the Nutmeg State to discuss:
- The state of the State
- What the Lord is saying over Connecticut at this time
- Strategy for advancing the Kingdom
- Planning for fall 10 Days 2016 (will be our 4th annual state-wide 10 Days)
Hear from a variety of speakers:
- Jonathan Friz, founder of 10 Days and convener of the NE Alliance
- Grant Berry, writer for Charisma magazine on Jew and Gentile together
- Various Impact Connecticut leader’s testimonies from last year, such as: Bristol Gatekeepers, Holy Land/Waterbury, Hartford HOP and more!
Enter into His Presence:
- Time of worship
- Prayer requests
- Unified prayer
- Declarations over CT
What is 10 Days?
10 Days is an annual opportunity during the fall feasts for the Body of Christ to step away from normal routines and enter into an extended time of experiencing God together through worship, prayer, fasting, repentance and fellowship. It’s a way for all the believers in your city to unite with Jesus at the center. It’s rooted in the 10 Days between the biblical Feasts of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), also known as the 10 Days of Awe. 10 Days is intended to be part of the answer to Jesus’ prayer in John 17:21: “Let them be one as we are one.” If you want more of a flavor of what happened last year, visit Impact Connecticut’s Facebook Page. We had over 50 events around the state honoring the call and wooing of our Lord!
What are we aiming to accomplish?
- Personal maturity, repentance, renewal and transformation – to get Babylon out of us!
- Unify the Church & step into the “forever” blueprints Jesus has for us
- Intercession for:
a. Gospel to go out
b. Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
c. Salvation of the Jews
d. Connecticut (identificational repentance)
- Longing, preparing, praying for Jesus’ return
What are some of the ways we can participate?
- Host a Connecticut-wide night of united worship and prayer
example: Unity Night at Bristol (Bristol Gatekeepers hosted – 16 churches)
example: Opening Night at Holy Land (greater Waterbury Churches hosted)
- Host one or more prayer times
2015 examples: Church of the Living God Manchester, Valley Shore Old Saybrook, Hartford City Hall
- Put on a concert/festival in public
example: Huntington Town Green Concert and Drama (Huntington Churches)
- Lead a city-wide or county-wide 10 Days (partner with others in your city for 10 days straight)
example: Hartford 10 Days last year (Hartford House of Prayer)
- Camp-in, 24/7, Tabernacle of David style
example: 10 Days Northfield 2008, Wilmington 2015
- Come up with your own creative expression!
ideas: youth events, tabernacle of David, BBQs, prayer walks/replays, town hall prayer, flagpole prayers, etc.
Denver 10 Days Summit as Inspiration…
Last month, a number of national leaders connected with 10 Days met in Denver for a life changing and prophetic gathering we called the Denver 10 Days Summit. Well we liked the format so much we decided to do something similar in Connecticut as a kick-off to this fall’s 10 Days of prayer.
Feel free to send a delegate if you cannot make the meeting. Also, feel free to forward this invite to whomever you think would like to partner in 10 Days this fall.
Hope you can join us June 15th 11am @Wellspring !
Gregg Healey and Rick McKinniss
on behalf of everyone across the state who is Impact Connecticut